• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Cannot delete domain "Unable to set quota"

G

gee_fin

I've got this issue on two domains now, when trying to delete the domain through the control panel Plesk returns with -

Code:
ERROR: PleskFatalException  	
Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xyzxyz'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:228
    PhDomain->reset(integer '0', boolean true, boolean false)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:289
    BsDomain->reset(integer '0')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:283
    BsDomain->delete(integer '0')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:524
    mdeleteDomains(array)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Manager.php:351
    Manager->removeDomains(array)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/domains.php3:215

And will not free up the xyzxyz domain. Can anyone help shed some light on this? I really need the domain back to setup elsewhere :( Any help whatsoever would be most appreciated :)

Cheers,
Graeme.

Can anyone give any guidance/advice with this one? Seems a common occurence now :( It just won't delete domains :( Any help would be really appreciated :confused:

Try running the following command as root, it tends to fix some issues like the one you're experiencing.

chmod 4110 /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/wrapper

Of course, replace /usr/local/psa with your Plesk Install directory.

Hi Jericon,

Cheers, I ran it but sadly no change :( Still the same error through the control panel when trying to delete a domain :(

Really stuck with this one :confused:

Graeme.

*on hands and knees*

Can anyone shed any light on this one? Got two domains glaring at me that Plesk won't let me delete :(

Hello

It is possible that there is segmendation fault with user quota tool.

I had this problem with Fedora .
I found a solution with a Suse 9.3

Given up in the end, went into the database and manually removed all corresponding domain entries from the

psa database - domains table, dns_recs table, dns_zone table and DomainServices tables.

Not sure if this is the correct way but was at my wits end and on minimal testing it's worked.

Back