• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk DNS setting errors

saeed fathollahzadeh

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,
I install plesk obsidian on a vm with public IP address and create a doin name and then did dns configuration on it. But, when I check my web site domain in intoDNS: checks DNS and mail servers health web site I see this errors:

>> Mismatched NS records WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.
>> Error DNS servers responded ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
>> Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:
ns1.bimename.com.
ns2.bimename.com.

>> SOA Error SOA record No valid SOA record came back!
>> MX Error MX Records Oh well, I did not detect any MX records so you probably don't have any and if you know you should have then they may be missing at your nameservers!
>> WWW Error WWW A Record ERROR: I could not get any A records for www.bimename.com!

(I only do a cache request, if you recently added a WWW A record, it might not show up here.)

I already added ns1 and ns2 in the plesk configuration for domain.

How can I fix this errors?

Thanks for the help.
Kind regards
Saeed

and then did dns configuration on it
will plesk for your domain the master or slave? if master is the BIND DNS server component installed and the service running?
how looks like you dns & soa for your domain and even it seems the namserver ip does not answer any dns query and timed out.

Last edited:
will plesk for your domain the master or slave? if master is the BIND DNS server component installed and the service running?
how looks like you dns & soa for your domain and even it seems the namserver ip does not answer any dns query and timed out.
Hi Brujo,

Thanks for the answer. I run the plesk as a master and BIND DNS server component installed.
Just for more information I use a VM and Plesk installed on and this VM haven't any public IP and I forward a public IP address with a microtick.

thanks again.

Back