• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk does not accept files on upload from mamp pro

mechanicus

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have a basic WP site installed (no adjustments) in MAMP Pro and want to deploy this site to a remote host with FTP TLS/SSL port 21. All seems to work accept the files do are not transferred or accepted by Plesk.
I check if it would be MAMP but doing the same thing on another remote host (no Plesk) let's me transfer and update the whole directory.

What could this be? Directories and database are accepted but files are not. Trying for over a week now and don't know where to look anymore.
When I transfer directories and files to the remote host with a ftp client all is accepted.

Error 3120 = "Error while compressing remote document root → check minimum requirements and try again."

Error 3120 = "Error while compressing remote document root → check minimum requirements and try again."
That is exactly where I seem to fail. What are the minimum requirements and where? Running the latest MAMP Pro on a Mac M1 OS 13.2.1 64GB Talking to Plesk Hosted by Oxilion.nl. Personally I think it is all to the max :oops:

I do not know, because I am not sure what "remote document root" refers to. Maybe this is not the right forum to find the correct answer. Maybe better ask it in a MAMP related forum?

Peter,

This is what I received from my hosting provider. I hope we can find a solution before their trial period ends. I am thankful for their willingness and cooperation to find a solution to this issue.

"In principle, support for this type of software is not within our scope of support, but out of curiosity, I made some attempts on a best-effort basis with a standard WordPress installation in Mamp Pro. During publishing, the deployment scripts seem to upload correctly, both with FTP and FTPS, but an error occurs when accessing the database, after which the deployment scripts are removed.

However, there is very little logging available in Mamp itself to determine why this is failing. The credentials are correct, but an error message still occurs. Do you have the possibility, perhaps with a paid Mamp Pro account, to get support from the developers to enable more extensive logging so that we can determine exactly what is going wrong? My demo period expires in 10 days, but at the moment, I'm unfortunately not making any progress. I will be working myself next Wednesday through Friday, so I might be able to do some further testing then."

Back