• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk For Linux on Hetzner Cloud CX ???

seqoi

Regular Pleskian
Ok i am stumped. Does anyone have any experience with Plesk on their Cloud products?

In past Hetzner had various "vServers" options. CX20, CX30 etc. You could rent one CX30 VPS and then from your Robot you could easily purchase and install Plesk editions. ( Plesk/en – Hetzner DokuWiki )

I have one "old" CX30 vServer ordered in the past and Plesk WebPro - and it's working wonderfully. I pay my rent every month and everything is working wonderfully.

I may need another server so i said to myself i'll try their cloud solution (vServer is not available for ordering anymore).

So they now have CX31 - cloud. Truly thrifty cloud hosting - Hetzner Online GmbH

I rented one CX 31 (with CentOS) for one month just for testing purpose. However there is no option anywhere to install Plesk anymore? In Robot i can see my old " CX30 vServer" so there i can install or upgrade my Plesk if needed to. But there is no CX31 in robot. CX 31 is in separate Cloud backend.

And no such thing like "buy or install Plesk" on cloud solution. Am i missing something?

I mean sure i could install plesk manually from console but that mean i need to order it individually and keep track of another invoice. I like to maintain everything from one single place like i am used to. Hetzner send me invoice to pay. On invoice i pay for VPS CX30 and for Plesk - job done.

What is even more interesting is that Hetzner is offering me upgrade procedure - from vServer VPS to their Cloud.

How to migrate vServers to Cloud/en – Hetzner DokuWiki

But i am asking myself what is happening with my Plesk license then if Plesk is not supported anymore with their Cloud like it is from Robot?

I know some of these questions are more tailored for their support and i am going to ask them at the beginning ot next week i just came here asking did anyone had any experience with that?

Can anyone explain me why moderator moved my post to Windows section?

Even in my thread title i explained i am on Linux and later in thread i reported i am talking about CentOS version.

Who had that bright idea to move this thread to Windows section?

Back