• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk is corrupted after dist-upgrade

Michelangelo

New Pleskian
After dist-upgrade plesk was corrupted. I've tried to restore but now when i do something i get this message "/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: undefined symbol: _ZN12Configurator6configB5cxx11E". I checked if the plesk core is upgraded and is still at the version 14.04 of Ubuntu.
How can i resolve?

Hi Michelangelo,

pls. consider as well to add the standard Plesk - sources - lists to "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/" as described for Ubuntu 14.04 ( pls. see => #9 and change "trusty" to "xenial", if you upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 ).

Guys thank you so much for the answers!
Plesk is live!
But some domains return with 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. I've already launched a "plesk repair web DOMAIN" but with no result...

But some domains return with 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. I've already launched a "plesk repair web DOMAIN" but with no result...
Most probably that php-fpm is used by domain is stopped. Check what version of php-fpm is used by domain in Plesk > Domains > domain.tld > PHP Settings. Start it, for example for php-fpm 5.6:

# /etc/init.d/plesk-php56-fpm start

Back