• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk license notifications sended to wrong mail address

Marc Pol

New Pleskian
Hi Community,

This is my first post ever. So if i am doing something wrong give me a heads up and i will correct my errors.

I tried to search about this problem in the forum, but could not find anything regarding to my question.

I am experiencing problems with the notifications of the plesk license when a license tries to update. The notification is sended to the wrong email adres. I did recently changed the administrator email adres to a support mail address, so that when costumers get a notification about a subscription or something esle, they can reply instant to the support mail address. Instead of replying to the default mail adres. which was for me localhost.

Now i wondering: is the plesk admin mail address also used to send notifications about, lets say, plesk license updates?

Or maybe a better question: for what is the admin mail address used? I thougt it is just a sender mail adress. Correct me if i am wrong.

Hello,
Plesk admin email address is used not only as a sender but also as a receiver of all admin notifications, including license update one.

Hi Katya,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I will document this is our documentation. This thread is marked as Solved.

Back