• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk login freeze up

K

kryz2501

I keep having the plesk login freeze up when a user attempts to login. It will allow you to input the username and password, the progress bar will get half way, give up, and leave me at the login page.

I've investigated another problem which appears to be connected if not the cause of the above.

In filemanager when a user attempts to view the contents of a folder containing a large amount of files- I've tested with 357 files and 543 files. The interface also freezes up. I assume it's hitting some kind of timeout when trying to load that many files.

However whenever I try to use filemanager and get this error, I can then not login into plesk.

I am logged out until I restart the plesk service from inside windows itself.

I've attemtpted to change some of the settings in php.ini, but I'm unsure as to what I would actually need to change.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I've had this issue myself as well. Rebooting solved it.

The trusty reboot was my first port of call, but the freezing out has not abated.

Problem sorted now, Plesk support sent me a replacement filemng.exe file. No freezing any longer.

Back