• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk mail does not work after upgrade to 12.x - mchk.exe also corrupted

GauravGoyal

New Pleskian
Hi,

I recently upgraded the plesk version on our server from 11.x to 12.x

After upgrade while managing any subscription in the control panel, the mail management for any account does not work. On trying to edit any email account or to create a new one, the following error is shown:

Internal error: mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed (Error code 1)

On the forums, the advice is to run mchk.exe but on my server, the mchk.exe file is also corrupted - it is a 0 byte file. I tried to raise a support ticket, but the ticket does not get submitted.

Please advise what can be done, it is a bit urgent. Does someone have a copy of the latest mchk.exe file which I can run on the server?

Thanks
Gaurav Goyal

It seems that you are currently using old MailEnable version. The solution is to update the MailEnable to the version 8.5 which is supported by the Plesk 12 version.

Back