• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Migration

cabn12

New Pleskian
Good evening I'm not getting migrate cpanel accounts for Plesk, I get the error message below: ex. for confrariansbm.com domain

Detailed Migration Status
|
| - Administrator
|
'- Client' confrari '
|
`- Subscription 'confrariansbm.com'
|
`- Error: Failed to create subscription 'confrariansbm.com' in target panel
Migration for that subscription is Considered completely failed. No further actions are Performed for it.
Migration tools tried to perform operation in three attempts: u'username '

Hello! Looks like error occurs while creating of subscriptions in target Plesk. You can see details (failed Plesk CLI command with arguments) in debug.log. Could you please check it? Or you can send it to me privately and I can check it for you.

I experienced the exact same problem while trying to migrate from plesk to plesk. Attached the debug log (example = customer username, example.com = customer domain, 999.999.999.999 = ip source server, 000.000.000.000 = ip target server).

Attachments

• migration.info.log
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
My problem was solved was rerlacionado password, or had to change the strength of the password to copy the beads to help Alexsei Filatev.
Let the Plesk with the level of password to weak and try to copy then change to strong.

Changing the password strength did not change anything for me. It works better (just throws warnings but dows migrate most of the things) when selecting to migrate everything, not just individual clients/domains. Trying it with another server and migrating everything worked flawlessly.

Back