• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Migrator: Hosting Plans are not migrated

destan40

Basic Pleskian
TITLE:
Plesk Migrator: Hosting Plans are not migrated
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk onyx, Centos7, from cPanel
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
After Migration started and loaded source data,
there listed hosting plans but without names, limitations ("Free Accounts")​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Starting Migration​
ACTUAL RESULT:
no hosting packages will be migrated from cPanel​
EXPECTED RESULT:
migrating user & hosting plan AND with correctly assigned hosting plan​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Help with sorting out

Plesk Migrator will migrate hosting plan only then you start migration at least one subscription associated with this plan, and, at the same time, if plan with the same name not exists on the target yet.

Are you mean about Migration from cPanel to Plesk
or Plesk to Plesk?

Because cPanel have:
"Packages" with defined Space, Traffic etc

where [Plesk] Hosting Plan = [cPanel] Package

So one cPanel Account have a assigned Package.

But Plesk have:
- Subscriptions
- Service Plans (Hosting Plans)

If i trying to migrate a cPanel user that have a assigned package,
in plesk with "migrate by Hosting plan", i get only few entries with: "free accounts"..
What must i exactly do, to migrate cpanel user with their assigned Hosting plans/subscription

thanks in advance

Plesk Migrator don't have ability to migrate cPanel packages. Regarding migration from Plesk, hosting plans could be migrated, but only with associated subscription. However, there is no ability to synchronize once migrated hosting plan: means if plan with the same name already exists on target, during migration subscription will be associated with this existing plan.

Hello destan40,

What must i exactly do, to migrate cpanel user with their assigned Hosting plans/subscription
Just switch to "Migrate by Customer" and select user which should be migrated.
cPanel user will Plesk client,
Domain -> Subscription
Package settings not will be migrated. Subscription will be created with Custom service plan which mean that you can customize the subscription parameters in Plesk after migration.
Also you can create service plans with required parameters in Plesk before migration and assign subscriptions to they during migration. So subscriptions will be created during migration with required parameters. For this switch migration interface to advanced mode, select required subscription, click reassign, service plan and select required service plan. Click migrate.

this means, plesk can not auto assign the packages from cpanel and i must them manually assign for every plesk accounts?

Back