• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk migrator unable to copy database content

Ivo

Basic Pleskian
Hello everyone

I've using plesk 12.5 on debian jessie 8.3.

We have tried to transfer website via plesk migrator from plesk 11.5.

Everything works fine except database. He just creates empty database w0 any tables.

Transfer log gives me this error.

error: Failed to copy content of database blabla_db'
| Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command scp -i -P -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no : with arguments {'source_dump_tmpname': '/tmp/panel_migrator/db-dumps/blabla_db.sql', 'src_server_ip': '11.11.11.11', 'target_dump_tmpname': '/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20160209083527/target-server/db-dumps/blabla_sql.sql', 'port': 1111, 'keyfile': u'/opt/psa/admin/.ssh/id_dsa.OurtNB5N'} failed with exit code 1
| stdout:
| stderr: scp: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have tried to install libz.so.1 however I get response that this packet is installed and working.

I even tried using scp with same options as up and i get same error message (stderr: scp: error while loading shared libraries, etc...)..

Any idea what might be the issue here and how to fix it?

Have you tried fix it with

# apt-get install zlib1g:i386

Hello

I tried your solution and it installed zlib1g:i386 however I get same error.

Back