• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Obsidian 18.0.34 Update #2 doesn't see latest updates (running on OS: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS)

Alan_SP

Basic Pleskian
As from title, I run Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.34 Update #2, and when I try to get latest version (18.0.36), I don't see any updates, like I'm running latest version.

I did get updates for Grafana and had problems, which were resolved with latest versions for Grafana and Advanced Monitoring extensions, so updates does work, but I can't get updates for Plesk itself.

Does it have something to do with Ubuntu version? And will there be updates later for my Ubuntu version? I have this Ubuntu version as I got it from my server provider as server template. Running VPS server, so I have limited number of server templates, thus limited number of OS I can use Plesk on, this is only template with late-ish Plesk, it was 17.5, which I updated to 18.0.34.

Back