• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.21 update #3 scheduled backups fail.

rik

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.21 update #3 scheduled backups fail.
The four Plesk I'm using have not been solved yet.
Update #1, #2, #3 has the same problem.

ERROR: () Unable to create remote backup. Error: Unable to export backup: Transport error: Unable to create the directory 'ftp://ftp.remote.tld//bk/mydomain.tld/': Curl error: (21) Quote command returned error: Last FTP request: MKD mydomain.tld Last FTP response: 550 mydomain.tld: File exsists

Last edited:
Hello,

I manually applied the patch to the cuBackupAgent.php file in SSH and I still have an error when I run a backup (update #3 of Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.21):
Unable to save protected directory passwords Error: Archive creation failed: Transport error: The file or pd directory does not exist

Thank you for your help (sorry for my poor English, I am French lol)

Well, I answer myself. I have re-registered the backup settings for each site and the backups are working well. I have just unchecked the passive mode, applied and rechecked the passive mode. However, this does not only work for hosting.

All that remains to be seen is whether it will be all right to save this night!

Back