• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Crashed

Official Plesk-solution

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in Unknown on line 0

Cause
Syntax error. The operating system could not recognize the paths due to spaces included (for example, "Program Files (x86)").

Resolution
  1. Connect to the server via RDP.
  2. Back up %plesk_dir%admin\conf\php.ini by copying the file.
  3. Open %plesk_dir%admin\conf\php.ini with any text editor and enclose in quotes all paths that contain spaces.

Last edited:
Please try:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\\ai.exe" --console
or
Code:
"%plesk_bin%"\ai.exe --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

upload_2018-9-3_12-17-24.png

It's a real server, and seems that SQL Server wants to be installed too, but there are databases there, and program reinstalling does not continue.

Plesk is not accessible with error 500
  1. Connect to the server using RDP.
  2. Back up the directory %plesk_dir%admin\engine.

3. Locate the necessary MSI file which contains Plesk's PHP files.

For example, for Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 this file is C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_17.5.3\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-engine_mu028.msi.

Alternatively, the file can be called just plesk-engine.msi.

4. Create a directory for extracting the files from MSI (for example, C:\tempMSI).

5. Unpack the MSI file found in step 3:

msiexec /a C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_17.5.3\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-engine_mu028.msi /qb TARGETDIR=C:\tempMSI

6. Copy all files from the directory C:\tempMSI\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\engine to the directory %plesk_dir%admin\engine with replacing the already existing files.

Plesk is not accessible with error 500
  1. Connect to the server using RDP.
  2. Back up the directory %plesk_dir%admin\engine.

3. Locate the necessary MSI file which contains Plesk's PHP files.

For example, for Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 this file is C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_17.5.3\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-engine_mu028.msi.

Alternatively, the file can be called just plesk-engine.msi.

4. Create a directory for extracting the files from MSI (for example, C:\tempMSI).

5. Unpack the MSI file found in step 3:

msiexec /a C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_17.5.3\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-engine_mu028.msi /qb TARGETDIR=C:\tempMSI

6. Copy all files from the directory C:\tempMSI\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\engine to the directory %plesk_dir%admin\engine with replacing the already existing files.

I have already done that in previous steps. Nothing changed.

upload_2018-9-3_12-38-55.png

Welll, now is another error, first was
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\engine\phpcgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly
Now is:
The FastCGI executable could not be found

upload_2018-9-3_12-41-47.png

No Problem, was a pleasure to work with you.

You must sign in to start a request.

For the key:
Code:
plesk bin keyinfo.exe --list | findstr plesk_key_id

Best regards,
Max

Is plesk still running?

Code:
plesk bin keyinfo -l | findstr "plesk_key_id"

Back