• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Onyx 17.8 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Igor,

I haven't installed the 17.8 version yet, but i was waiting for a way to configure the PHP-FPM pool settings from the GUI.
It's a great addition but as i see from your screenshot there is only one thing missing. The ability to change the pm.process_idle_timeout setting.

Hi KonstantinosP,

due to the fact, that the setting "pm.process_idle_timeout" can only be used, if "ondemand" is set, your desired option conflicts with the new feature, as it is meant to be an optional feature for several standart settings ( pls. see the drop-down - menu for "pm" ).

The default value ( 10s ) for such an additional "pm.process_idle_timeout" setting is used if it isn't set to a differrent value and this default value should be sufficient for most cases. If you still desire such an ( optional/additional ) setting, pls. consider to open a new feature request at => Feature Suggestions: Top (1528 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk , so that Plesk users are able to vote for it. :)

Right now im stucked to this view right after login.

Is there an ETA for the next preview?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 35
Hi emil_c,
Any ideas when will 17.8 become available on production servers?
The latest info I read / heard was: 1st Quarter of 2018.

Hi Peterg,
Is preview stable enough to put on production server?
A "preview" relase is never a "stable" release and it is therefore never recommended to be used on production servers, as new features and tests are still in progress, which could lead to issues/errors/problems.

Does anyone know if there will be a "fix" to existing build for newer version of SmarterMail? Or should I post this in different thread

Hi Peterg,

Does anyone know if there will be a "fix" to existing build for newer version of SmarterMail?
Issues with SmarterMail Version 16
Well, I assume, that you want to point out, that SmarterMail 16 is not yet supported?

=> Software Requirements for Plesk
Supported Third-Party Components
SmarterMail 10.0 - 15.1

If you desire to ask for support for SmarterMail 16, you would open a FEATURE REQUEST at

... and you would describe your buisiness case and add arguments, why you think that this feature request should be voted for. ;)

Yes, I know that. But is there a release schedule where you see the date of the new preview and ealy release and final release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back