• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Onyx 17.8 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm not found plesksrvclient.exe in the 17.8.6 version. The PSA MySQL didn't recognize admin pass. How to get it?

Hello, I'm not found plesksrvclient.exe in the 17.8.6 version. The PSA MySQL didn't recognize admin pass. How to get it?
Hello, can you explain a bit your scenario? Why do you need to have password for MySQL used by Plesk?
In Plesk 17.8 we have split passwords of PSA database and admin password in Plesk (earlier they were equal). You still can get password for PSA database using utility psadb.exe:
%plesk_dir%\admin\bin64\psadb.exe --get-admin-password
however, you cannot get password for Plesk. You can use one-time login link, or you can reset password to new one.

Hello, can you explain a bit your scenario? Why do you need to have password for MySQL used by Plesk?
In Plesk 17.8 we have split passwords of PSA database and admin password in Plesk (earlier they were equal). You still can get password for PSA database using utility psadb.exe:
%plesk_dir%\admin\bin64\psadb.exe --get-admin-password
however, you cannot get password for Plesk. You can use one-time login link, or you can reset password to new one.

Thank you very much! Is what I needed! I'm using DNSManager and need to export DNS zones via schedule task.

Best regards,
Horacio

I've been testing the latest plesk pre-release, mainly for the new backup options, especially AWS S3 backups. I've run into a problem with the automated backups triggering a full backup every day. I'm setup on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with just a single test domain on the server. I've configured an automated incremental daily backup with a full backup once per week, but every day it takes a full backup.

However the incremental backup feature does work when triggered manually.

I want to upgrade (Debian 9)
from
Plesk Onyx 17.8.6 (testing) (currently installed)
to
Plesk Onyx 17.8.7 (testing)

But the installer stops because:

Feed des Erweiterungskatalogs wird heruntergeladen...
Datei wird heruntergeladen PHP70_17/php70-deb9.0-x86_64.plesk17.inf3: 0%

ERROR: Fehler beim Herunterladen der Datei http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PHP70_17/php70-deb9.0-x86_64.plesk17.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

Es wurden nicht alle Pakete installiert.
Bitte versuchen Sie zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt, die Pakete zu installieren.
Bitte beheben Sie dieses Problem und versuchen Sie, die Pakete erneut zu installieren.

I want to upgrade (Debian 9)
from
Plesk Onyx 17.8.6 (testing) (currently installed)
to
Plesk Onyx 17.8.7 (testing)

But the installer stops because:

Feed des Erweiterungskatalogs wird heruntergeladen...
Datei wird heruntergeladen PHP70_17/php70-deb9.0-x86_64.plesk17.inf3: 0%

ERROR: Fehler beim Herunterladen der Datei http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PHP70_17/php70-deb9.0-x86_64.plesk17.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

Es wurden nicht alle Pakete installiert.
Bitte versuchen Sie zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt, die Pakete zu installieren.
Bitte beheben Sie dieses Problem und versuchen Sie, die Pakete erneut zu installieren.
Thank you for report! We will fix it right now.

I've been testing the latest plesk pre-release, mainly for the new backup options, especially AWS S3 backups. I've run into a problem with the automated backups triggering a full backup every day. I'm setup on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with just a single test domain on the server. I've configured an automated incremental daily backup with a full backup once per week, but every day it takes a full backup.

However the incremental backup feature does work when triggered manually.
webcentrix, can you post the versions of Plesk and Amazon S3 Backup extension, the bug should be fixed in Plesk 17.8.7 and Amazon S3 Backup 1.0.0-17

Plesk Onyx 17.8 Preview 8 has been published!

Key features:

• Plesk users can now store their backups remotely in Microsoft OneDrive.
  • The new section “Assistance and Troubleshooting” was added to Tools & Settings.
  • Plesk now supports PHP 7.2 for customers’ websites.

More details can be found here - Change Log for Plesk

Just played around with v17.8u8 on Debian 9 and realized that there is no support for any PHP 5.x release.

Is that something that is still coming or did you drop that support completely? (in that case we would need to compile/install at least PHP 5.6 on our own)

Just played around with v17.8u8 on Debian 9 and realized that there is no support for any PHP 5.x release.

Is that something that is still coming or did you drop that support completely? (in that case we would need to compile/install at least PHP 5.6 on our own)
You can still go to Plesk installer and install the required PHP5.x versions for your hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back