• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Onyx Slow like a turtle

Problem with?

• Plesk

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Wordpress

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Server configuration

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Tacoman

New Pleskian
Hello guys
i have a dedicated server only for Plesk Onyx

SSD 1TB
32 GB Ram
1GB Port Fiber optic
Intel Xeon R CPU E5-1620 v3 3.50Ghz
Windows Server 2012 R2

Domains Hosted: 3
CMS: Wordpress

I have the same sites in another cPanel Server for test and run fast.

why my Plesk run slow?
Some configuration issues?

Hello,
What exactly is slow? browsing of panel, or some specific operations in Plesk? installation or configuration of wordpress? Maybe hosted sites are working slower?

p.s. Do you compare cPanel which is on Unix server with Plesk on Windows?

Sorry for the necro, but my panel is also running extremely slow. I'm running it on a small ec2 instance using the official AWS marketplace setup (Centos). Switching between screens in Plesk can take over 90 seconds. There's only one website running on there server and it doesn't generate much load.

Sorry for the necro, but my panel is also running extremely slow. I'm running it on a small ec2 instance using the official AWS marketplace setup (Centos). Switching between screens in Plesk can take over 90 seconds. There's only one website running on there server and it doesn't generate much load.

Checking your license. (ref: Resolved - Plesk is so slow)

Thanks for the update. It wasn't the license, but checking that log did reveal what the problem was. The default AWS install includes Docker, which I'm not using. So I was getting a string of Service Unavailable issues.

Hmm... turtle, rabbit... What other animals do you associate with Plesk? :)

Back