• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel loads slowly, but only on one account.

Sarteck

New Pleskian
The Plesk panel loads normally on all (tested) accounts on a server, including the admin account, but there is one account that loads the panel so slowly that it's virtually unusable.

I've looked in the httpd error log without much luck.

Where would you recommend looking next? Or is this a issue that anyone has faced?

(Sorry, I'm a newbie when it comes to Plesk.)

you can check the plesk error loog at /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
Is this one client a big one? Do they have lots of domains, or other items?

No, they don't seem to have very many items. All's I see is the one domain.

Now, I can load their stuff fine when logged in as the Admin, but I do see the following error at the top:

Error: Unable to fetch customer's billing data: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing.

I also see similar errors in the server log you pointed me to.
2012-10-25 05:21:06: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://*****.*************.com:8443/plesk-billing/action-api/api.php) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/billing/BillingAPI.php on line 135

I tried to check out the file (/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/billing/BillingAPI.php), but it's only a bit of readable code and then a bunch of gibberish, so I can't really debug it, I guess. XD Don't suppose someone here could offer some pointers?

This would be my guess as to why its so slow

failed to open stream: Connection timed out

its timing out when attempting to open a resource. Do you use plesk billing, and if so can you check to see if this user exists and is setup there ok?

If you don't use it, try removing it
yum remove plesk-billing or rpm -e plesk-billing

Back