1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jckennedy, Oct 11, 2005.

1. jckennedy

jckennedy Guest

after i manually added the license to the server and (after installation with a temp-license) i get weird errors.

WEB_Server_package parameter not defined in features list.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.WebServerManager.php:201 psaerror()
    1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ServiceControl.php:86 WebServerManager->getWebServerPackage()
    2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ServiceControl.php:259 ServiceControl->chkServiceObjects()
    3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.RestartServForm.php:86 ServiceControl->getServiceName()
    4: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:42 RestartServForm->assign()

What does this mean ? overall server conditions are fine so it seems not te be hardware-related.
    Where can i find the true plesk-logs ?
    How can I get help to get this fixed ASAP ?

2. jckennedy

jckennedy Guest

3. jckennedy

jckennedy Guest

FYI

problem solved by do a force install/upgrade of the base-package.

for debian do:
    dpkg -i psa_7.5.4-debian3.1.build75050824.12_i386.deb