• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk Service Plan Add-on's being treated as Service plans and they should not be

John_Shiells

New Pleskian
I am trying to get CL to fix this issue but i am being told it has not been reported by enough people for them to bother.
however I am sure that if any CL+Plesk user looks into this, everyone will be having this bug as i am seeing it on all 9 of my CL+Plesk servers

if you are having the issue i describe below, I am requesting you open your own tickets with cloud linux as well as vote for this to be fixed.
https://cloudlinux.uservoice.com/fo...-service-plan-add-on-s-being-treated-as-servi

In Plesk, Service Plans "Add-on's" are being treated as "Service plans" by the LVE Manager.
This is causing issues with Add-ons that are using LVE defaults that end up overriding package values set for service plans.

Example:
Default CPU set to 250%
Hosting plan bronze is set to 25%
Add-on for Plesk called (add 1 email account) is overriding the bronze LVE package stetting and bumping the bronze customers back up to 250% CPU

going the other way does not fix the problem

Example:
Default CPU set to 25%
Hosting plan gold is set to 250%
Add-on for Plesk called (add 1 email account) is overriding the bronze LVE package stetting and bumping the bronze customers down to 25% CPU instead of leaving them at 250%
to fix this, the LVE package manager scraper needs to ignore Plesk Service Plans Add-ons and not treat them as Plesk Service plans.

Please check this out for yourself, make a ticket, and vote. This is a silly bug.... not a feature request... I just want CL to make this run as expected.

Thanks

Back