• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk update error

mohmede

Basic Pleskian
when i try to update plesk , from SSH or web i get this error

Unable to obtain the latest version of Plesk Installer: The required version '3.18.0' was not found on the server.
This could happen because of configuration error at the download site.
The version 3.17.24 that was downloaded is not suitable for installation of the product you selected.

any one faced this problem before?

Hello

I have just tried to access the same and received the same error.

Unable to obtain the latest version of Plesk Installer: The required version '3.18.0' was not found on the server.
The version 3.17.24 that was downloaded is not suitable for installation of the product you selected.

What now?

Yes I faced that problem today, and still facing it right now, I assume its the installer package problem. I hope they will resolve it ASAP.
here is what I got.
" ERROR: The required version '3.18.0' was not found on the server.
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support."
BTW I reinstalled centos 7, so my server is fresh and clean installed.

Thnx.

I get the same error. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Just researched a bit an it seems that the required updater version 3.18.0 is not yet available on http://autoinstall.plesk.com/. On the server it seems that
3.17.24 is the latest.

Hope the new updater get's released soon, since my health monitor is showing empty stats and I wanted to reinstall it.

When you see the first window showing downloading update there is a link in the bottom of the message, click on the link before the error comes up. If it doesnt come up use another browser or empty your browser cache so it appears again.

Back