• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Update Manager error

mpudellek

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
v18.0.60_build1800240329.08
Hi guys,

this is my first post here and I hope i'm at the right place. I recently found out, that my update manager in Plesk Obsidian v18.0.60 on Debian 10.13 throws an error and does not show any updates.
Error-message:
Paketliste konnte nicht abgerufen werden: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 332, in execute File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 262, in _wrap_coverage File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 294, in _wrap_profiling File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 375, in _execute File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 433, in execute_entry File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/.bootstrap/_pex/pex.py", line 438, in execute_module File "", line 229, in run_module File "", line 88, in _run_code File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/papt.py", line 6, in File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pum_worker/apt_wrapper.py", line 11, in ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'apt_pkg'

The system update list below is empty and can't be refreshed.

I don't know how or when this happened. In addition my knowledge is basic in this whole plesk thing, I know enough to manage my domains.. :)

Appreciating any help or recommendations what to do.
If you need any further informations, just tell me.

Thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-18 um 18.08.01.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-18 um 18.08.01.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi @Kaspar

I already tried this one and destroyed my whole plesk installation because it uninstalled all the other packages regarding plesk too and didnt install it afterwards. I had to activate the backup from my plesk server.

Sorry to read that it broke your Plesk installation. You could try to run a Plesk repair with the command plesk repair installation. But I am not completely sure if that will fix the issue you are having. It will at least not break your system again.

If that does not work either, the best suggestion I have left is to create a ticket with Plesk support.

Thank you for your fast reply. I tried this one, but it didnt help. Log-file does not say anything wrong and there is no repair_problem.log.

On monday I will create a support Ticket.
Thank you for your time and help!

Back