• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved plesk warns a service is back to normal (missing warning that there is a problem!)

TurnKeyWebsites

New Pleskian
This morning I received 8 separate emails from plesk informing me the resource usage is back to normal.

However, plesk NEVER sent notification of the original problems.

email subject:
[OK] Apache & php-fpm memory usage
[OK] MySQL memory usage
[OK] Partition "/boot/efi" utilization
[OK] nginx memory usage
[OK] Mail server memory usage
[OK] Partition "/" utilization
[OK] Real memory usage
[OK] Plesk memory usage

email body (all 8 emails have the same body):
Plesk
A resource usage value is back to normal.​

This behavior is not inspiring any confidence in this latest version of plesk.

Same here, but weirdly possibly only on CentOS 6 servers; no such alerts from CentOS 7 servers. I don't think there *was* an original alert of a problem; I think this is some kind of bug in the email notifications...

Hi TurnKeyWebsites, webservers

It is a known bug for the Advanced Monitoring: right after installation or if some of the metrics were in an "unknown' state, the Advanced Monitoring sends an "OK" notification when metrics come back to a 'normal' state. It does not mean that they were in a "critical" state, only temporary "unknown".

Anyway, it will be fixed in the next extension release.

Hi TurnKeyWebsites, webservers

It is a known bug for the Advanced Monitoring: right after installation or if some of the metrics were in an "unknown' state, the Advanced Monitoring sends an "OK" notification when metrics come back to a 'normal' state. It does not mean that they were in a "critical" state, only temporary "unknown".

Anyway, it will be fixed in the next extension release.
thanks for the update

Back