• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved plesk warns a service is back to normal (missing warning that there is a problem!)

TurnKeyWebsites

New Pleskian
This morning I received 8 separate emails from plesk informing me the resource usage is back to normal.

However, plesk NEVER sent notification of the original problems.

email subject:
[OK] Apache & php-fpm memory usage
[OK] MySQL memory usage
[OK] Partition "/boot/efi" utilization
[OK] nginx memory usage
[OK] Mail server memory usage
[OK] Partition "/" utilization
[OK] Real memory usage
[OK] Plesk memory usage

email body (all 8 emails have the same body):
Plesk
A resource usage value is back to normal.​

This behavior is not inspiring any confidence in this latest version of plesk.

Same here, but weirdly possibly only on CentOS 6 servers; no such alerts from CentOS 7 servers. I don't think there *was* an original alert of a problem; I think this is some kind of bug in the email notifications...

Hi TurnKeyWebsites, webservers

It is a known bug for the Advanced Monitoring: right after installation or if some of the metrics were in an "unknown' state, the Advanced Monitoring sends an "OK" notification when metrics come back to a 'normal' state. It does not mean that they were in a "critical" state, only temporary "unknown".

Anyway, it will be fixed in the next extension release.

Hi TurnKeyWebsites, webservers

It is a known bug for the Advanced Monitoring: right after installation or if some of the metrics were in an "unknown' state, the Advanced Monitoring sends an "OK" notification when metrics come back to a 'normal' state. It does not mean that they were in a "critical" state, only temporary "unknown".

Anyway, it will be fixed in the next extension release.
thanks for the update

Back