• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Pls help me for find php.ini - I have Plesc Panell 10.3.1 with Debian Os

MoL

New Pleskian
Hi

I use Plesc Panell 10.3.1 for my site and i have Debian Os -and i want make change in php.ini. For moment i have 8 Mb permission upload ,and i want change. Pls help me and tell me how i found the php.ini .I try to found in folder: etc or conf but nothing because is normal protected.
I want my server,i take my server,now i have my server i have any restriction and since it is a root server i have full root
access and can edit php.ini as i want ,BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE php.ini files FOR MAKE CHANGES:

You can help me pls , where i must go in Plesc Panell 10.3.1 for found the php.ini for make change the settings ?

Thanks a lot in advance

First answer:

read the previous post and do that and you should be able to find your ini file very easily. Or make a php info page yourself and hit it in a browser and you will be able to see the ini file location.

My Replay:

Hi and thanks
Yes ,i made a file test.php for see the php. I saw the info php and the path is : /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
but how can find and open php.ini because in etc folder i found only 2 files:

etc/group
and
etc/passwd

Nothing else.And if i enter from Plesk Panell also i see only this file: grup and passwd in folder etc

How i can find php.ini ?

Thanks

First you are in wrong forum!

To change php settings in the ples gui you need plesk 10.4.4.
To change it for all domains you need to login as root with a ssh session. How exactly do you connect to the server?

Hi and tanks for your answer

I can not access php.ini because i have Panel version 10.3.1 ? I can not believe ,uff
I d´ont need ssh because i have only 1 site on my server. I rented a server from a host and they give me the Parallels Panel version 10.3.1.
For connect to the server they give me :

URL: https://1.2.3. :1...
Login: admin
Passwort: ........

and for root same.

When i answer the host they answer me:

"we don't have any restriction and since it is a root server you have full root
access and can edit php.ini as you want."

Pls help me Danliker .

Thanks in advance

You can change php settings on domain level since version 10.4.4 of Plesk.

To change the normal php.ini that is used for all Domains you need to login with SSH not the Plesk Panel!
As you have a root Server you should get the root login credentials from your provider.

to login with ssh you can use the software putty or what ever you prefer ....

But with Panel version 10.3.1 , via SSH ,because they me details for root i can make the chamge for php.ini ? or i must upgrade to Panel version 10.4 .
I think i can,no?

Thanks a lottttt for your help and have a nice day.

- download an ssh client (putty as an example)
- connect to the server and login as root
- use a editor to edit the file
- save the file
- reload apache

the host give me :

is now active and may be accessed immediately via SSH2, using the
following details:

IP-Address: 8.10.17.19...
Login: root
Password: V....x

and i can enter and make change for php.ini ,no?

Thanks

as a simple login as root is not in your knowledge, a root server is maybe the wrong product for you.

Yes danliker ,it.s the first time when i take a rooter but they forget to sent me the details for root and sent me only for Cpanel .For this ,i tried,i tried and can not acces the php.ini. I receive now when you explaine me all and thanks a lot for this and now with a simple login i see my php.ini :))
They sent me the details for root.

Thanks a lot for you help danliker and have a nice day

Back