• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously...I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong here:

After this line:
function parse_all()
{
global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $HTTP_POST_VARS, $HTTP_CLIENT_IP, $REQUEST_METHOD, $REMOTE_ADDR, $HTTP_PROXY_USER, $HTTP_X_FORWARDED$
$return = array();

<---Paste Fix Here--->

if( is_array($HTTP_GET_VARS) )
{
while( list($k, $v) = each($HTTP_GET_VARS) )
{

etc, etc, etc.

Correct?

Thanks,

Kevin

Apparently I will just be waiting until the fix comes out. No clue why it isn't working for me *shrug*.

Kevin

Uninstall Power Toys

How to uninstall Power Toys?

Greetings
saemmy

Depends on what version you have installed. The latest version should have the uninstall option from within the control panel - powertoys screen.

If it's earlier than 3.4 (IIRC), then you would do a manual uninstall which is somewhere earlier in this thread, I don't remember what page of the thread.

I run Plesk 7.5.3 with Viruozzo. There I getan "page not found" error, if I want to call Power Toys.
So I need an uninstall from command line.

So read the pages of the thread. It may be somewhere around page 7 or so. I am way too tired to do the reading for you.

The original uninstall instructions are on page 3, then I reposted them on page 7.

By 'what version' it was meant 'depends on what version of powertoys you have installed'

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
Depends on what version you have installed. The latest version should have the uninstall option from within the control panel - powertoys screen.

If it's earlier than 3.4 (IIRC), then you would do a manual uninstall which is somewhere earlier in this thread, I don't remember what page of the thread.

I used the uninstall option from the latest version, but it does not seem to remove all the integration from the files it writes to.

How do I manually remove what is left over?

IE: What does it white to which files during installation?

working with 7.5.4 and Powertoys 3.6
on my server the "Check Domains" do not work.

In the row of "domain" i see only "{DOMAIN}"
In the row of "status"i see only "https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443/psapt3/icons/{GIF}.gif"
In the row of "ip-match" i see only "{STATUS}"

How do i fix this ?

7.5.4-suse9.1.build75050824.12

I use Plesk 7.5.4 and i have allready installed a older Version of Power Toys!

How can i upgrade to the newest version?

lvalics, here's code which will work regardless of the whitespace before the last column. I hope this is helpful.
Code:
grep PRODUCT_ROOT_D /etc/psa/psa.conf | sed 's/^[\t]*[A-Z_]*[\t]*//'

Icon missing from Plesk control panel

Hi everyone.

After a recent reinsall of the Plesk software on a new server and migration of old data, the Power Toys icon is missing from the control panel. What directory should it be in and what is it called? I can probably find it on my old hard drive.

David

Wouldn't it be better to re-install it? Look in lvalic's signature for the download link.

Otherwise look in:

/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/icons
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/css

TX zymsys ... we will try.

Anyway, shortly prepare for a new module for PLESK from us.

Hello,

I just downloaded the 3.6 of powertoys. Unfortunately when I try to install it I get the following errors on my rhel3 machine:

: command not found7:
: command not found11:
: invalid optionne 12: set: -
set: usage: set [--abefhkmnptuvxBCHP] [-o option] [arg ...]

Any idea?

Best regards,

Boris

Would it be possible to start a new thread with the next release(if there is going to be one)? This thread is becoming hard to follow.

Don't know how to close, all I can do is to announce version 3.7 in a new thread.
So go and download 3.7, is released now.
Any problems, report it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back