• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran the install script and got this:
Code:
Checking if the user is root....
Ok..
Installing into /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3
tail: bash: No such file or directory
rm: remove regular empty file `data.sh'? y
mv: cannot stat `data.tgz': No such file or directory
Copying the files..
tar (child): data.tgz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
rm: cannot lstat `data.tgz': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/gfx_powertoys.gif': No such file or directory
bash: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/install.sql: No such file or directory
 Setting file permissions.
chmod: failed to get attributes of `/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/emailtemplates/send_password.html': No such file or directory

Power Toys  3.2 was sucesfully installed. You will see it in PLESK Admin Panel, next time you log in.
Am I missing something? Thanks!

I'm using 7.5.1 on FC1. The failed installation doesn't seem to have broken anything anyway! :)

I think I figured it out... I downloaded the file with wget, and it had perms like this: -rw-r--r--

Too lazy to chmod +x it, I ran it by typing:

. ./installer.sh

That's a dot, a space, and the file name. This causes the shell to execute the script regardless of its execute permissions. Somehow that threw something out of whack.

I ran it this time without the dot after chmod'ing it, and it installed fine, and everything is there in the admin.

Great job lvalics! Thanks.

I've tried and can't get the MYSQL Remote with mySQLFront working at all.

The connect still keeps getting denied.

What are we supposed to put as the host? hostname, host.domain, IP? Tried everything, no luck.

Does the remote SQL server allow external connections?
Does the remote server have the port blocked to external queries?

I'm not aware of any rules blocking, my firewall is currently set to allow incoming to the MySQL process. My Plesk 7.5 install is standard, no custom changes to MySQL or it's access settings in the db.

All I can tell is either I'm not configuring the PowerToy 3.2 MySQL remote settings properly, or they aren't working properly.

You need to add your IP from where you want to connect or exact name of your computer (or proxy) better IP.
Also check if Firewall allow you to connect to MYSQL from outside, not only from localhost.Hope this help.

Thank you very much, turns out all I needed was to put my IP in this hostname entry. I had thought I needed to put the actual virtual site hostname there to open it up, which was obviously wrong.

What am i doing wrong (Plesk 7.1.6 on freeBSD

Checking if the user is root....
Ok..
Installing into /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3
x - creating lock directory
x - extracting data.tgz (binary)
Copying the files..
mysql: not found
Setting file permissions.

Power Toys 3.2 was sucesfully installed. You will see it in PLESK Admin Panel, next time you log in.

For those who want to upgrade to 3.3, let me tell you what is new.

Whois: Added a possibility to look for more domains in the same time.

Newsletter: This is a new features, will let PLESK Admin to send mails to all or selected clients (resellers) or to all domain owners, based on clients filter. This is very helpfull to comunicate with your clients or domain owners, for example if you have an upgrade or downtime etc. Any comments here are welcome.

Download:
http://www.grafxsoftware.com/util/upgrade.sh
http://www.grafxsoftware.com/util/installer.sh

Thank you, e-mail clients was something I expected from Plesk...

Thx for this tool again ! Verry usefull !

Reagrds,
Bart

3.3 on RH9

Domain status tool

This tool checks the status of each of the domains on your server.
Status: A green dot indicates the domain is online, a red dot means port 80 does not respond.
IP Match: OK means the domain resolves to the IP you have it assigned to. Any other response indicates the domain is hosted elsewhere or offline.
Domain
Status
IP match
{DOMAIN}

{STATUS}

You get this on the page and no status?

{DOMAIN}

{STATUS}

Which PLESK you have?

Unfortuntelly we cannot reproduce this error.
Dunno what to say, we can try to help you if you contact us.

by the way TX smtalk

You are welcome.

P.S. I think "move accounts between clients" function would be great. ( UPDATE domains SET cl_id = ID WHERE name = 'domain'; ). And disable/enable Updater icon would be great too ( UPDATE misc SET val='false/true' WHERE param='disable_updater'; ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back