• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tried in 3 servers and work well on all. Can you see what error_log say?

Also for who reported mail not working, check SpamAssasin if not cut HTML mails.

Is it possible to get it to email all email accounts on the server? Like a server wide notice about Virii (MyDoom) or server maintenence info? Most of our accounts don't have domain owners or resellers, we do all that for them.

You can use Newsletter module to send notifications to domain owners.
All who have a mail defined in domain details, will get a mail.
Of course you can filter by client (reseller).

Well, for us, we are the domain owners/resellers. We run the whole server for our clients. None of them have anything to do with the PSA except to change their email settings. And for something as serious as warning them about viruses, I would just like to email all the accounts on the server.

4PSA have something like this, have you tried to see it?
Teoretically SERVER admin should not contact directtly final mail users, I think this is the job of domain owners.
You don't know that people, but domain owners kow them.
I know your server is atipical, but we try to see what people use as ADMIN and help them.
I hope I did not dissapointed you.

Information

Hi, where can I find some more information on Power Toys?
Is it compatible with CentOS 3.4 with Plesk 7.5.2 and 4PSA VIP Bundle?

Thx!

I don't know much about CentOS, but we look for PSA home directory and if we find it, we copy there some PHP files and then should work.
We base on PHP/Apache, so teroretically need to work in any environment. Only thing is path what can be the difference.

Thx, for your quick response! I am going to find out if it works and let you know :)

I need some help on DNS named.conf

We want to add domain alias to next release.
The script for adding to Apache etc is done, what I'm missing is to add to DNS the domain if DNS is resolved by the same server and not from other server.

Now what I find is:
mkdir /var/named/run-root/include I do an include directory, where I will keep all additional domain names.

What I want from different OS, if PLESK keep in the same dir /var/named/run-root/ or on FreeBSD is another or CentOS etc.

Second problem. I need to edit named.conf to add an include line to read this folder (a file from this folder).
What I don't know, if I add a new domain, it will change named.conf or just add to the end some lines?

I am new to this. Please help me

Dear members and experts.. I downloaded the file installer.sh, into my local disk, so would you please guide me how to istall this in to Plesk 7.50. I am new to this.. Can any one help, I will thankful to you..

Open PLESK, Module, Add New Module, Browse for SH file.
Then refresh the whole PLESK or logout and login again.
You should see now in the left panel.

Can any one help, I will thankful to you..

This mean donation? :)))))))

I noticed the lastest installer.sh was version 3.4. Is there a changelog?

All change log is on forum.

version 3.4

- MySQL not show on Pssword Revealer and mails.
- Subdomains FTP details

Originally posted by lvalics
All change log is on forum.

version 3.4

- MySQL not show on Pssword Revealer and mails.
- Subdomains FTP details

I have been reading a lot about this, and i am interested on testing it. there is any way to uninstall it if i dont like it or dont want to have it longer?

regards,

Manual uninstall is easy.
Delete psapt3 folder and from PLESK the button.

Will come in next release an uninstall from PLESK.

hello, any news on 3.5 version? ... i'm excited for promised new features :)

I wish to have 48 hours/day :))))
Or a sponsor ... :)))))))

We work on it, just not so fast, we have a few work now to finish inside of company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back