• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [PPP-26569] [PPP-26843] Problems after backup

Raymond_Davelaar

Basic Pleskian
Since update 5 I receive these messages after every backup and accordingly all my websites are down. I can't reactivate them directly but have to change status to "0" in domains table in spa database. After that I'm able to activate domains.

How to resolve this. There are some quit large databases (above 2 GB) and some subscriptions take over 100GB data. But I had no problems before so that shouldn't be the problem I think.

Warning: domain "4drone.nl"
The domain '4drone.nl' may be inaccessible after backup. Please, resume it manually!
Warning: domain "4drone.nl"
Cannot resume domain '4drone.nl' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Sommige velden zijn leeg of hebben een onjuiste waarde. ('email' = '') ) [Error:].
Warning: domain "praktijkpoelman.nl"
The domain 'praktijkpoelman.nl' was not suspended during backup!
Warning: domain "praktijkpoelman.nl"
Cannot suspend domain 'praktijkpoelman.nl' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Sommige velden zijn leeg of hebben een onjuiste waarde. ('displayName' = '', 'name' = '', 'email' = '') ) [Error:]. This is not fatal error!
Warning: domain "dtvklarenbeek.nl"
The domain 'dtvklarenbeek.nl' may be inaccessible after backup. Please, resume it manually!
Warning: domain "dtvklarenbeek.nl"
Cannot resume domain 'dtvklarenbeek.nl' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Sommige velden zijn leeg of hebben een onjuiste waarde. ('email' = '') ) [Error:].
Warning: domain "ontwikkel.security-systems.nl"
The domain 'security-systems.nl' may be inaccessible after backup. Please, resume it manually!
Warning: domain "ontwikkel.security-systems.nl"
Cannot resume domain 'security-systems.nl' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Sommige velden zijn leeg of hebben een onjuiste waarde. ('email' = '') ) [Error:].
Warning: domain "spy-systems.nl"

Did you enabled the 'Suspend domains until the backup task is completed' in schedule backup settings ?

Hello.
It looks like bug PPP-26569 wich will be fixed in the nearest update. As a workaround you could try to apply solution from KB article https://kb.plesk.com/en/116920 or disable 'Suspend domains until the backup task is completed'.

Last edited:
Hello.
It looks like bug PPP-26569 wich will be fixed in the nearest update. As a workaround you could try to apply solution from KB article https://kb.plesk.com/en/116920 or disable 'Suspend domains until the backup task is completed'.
Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611090403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
every night this error. Yes I already removed a domain, but then the error will be the same with another domain. Always just one domain

Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611090403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
every night this error. Yes I already removed a domain, but then the error will be the same with another domain. Always just one domain
This morning:
Warning: hosting "all-inparkingschiphol.nl"
Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
Unable to upload archive clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558.
Warning: mysql "lucht"
Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 15, 'domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
Unable to upload archive domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 15, 'domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558.

Could you please try to find out the errors details in /var/log/plesk/PMM/backup-2016-11-10-04-03-xx-xxx/backup.log

This morning:
Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
Unable to upload archive clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 13, 'clients/parkfly/domains/all-inparkingschiphol.nl/backup_user-data_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558.
Unable to upload backup files to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 15, 'domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558. STDOUT:
Unable to upload archive domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz to FTP storage: ack Gebroken pijp: write( 15, 'domains/lucht-fotograaf.nl/databases/lucht_1/backup_1611100403.tgz ' ) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run/IO.pm line 558.

I have the same issue with backup like you do :(

It looks like backups are not uploaded to ftp at all. When trying to recover partial recovery is not an option at all and when I first download backup to server before restoring it it says signature is invalid. After a few seconds it said backup is recovered with problems ***.

Warning: Restore hosting "***-systems.nl"
Can not deploy content of domain ***-systems.nl
Warning:
Transport error: File 'backup_user-data_1611150403.tgz' not found.

Great... I emptied full directory of domain before restoring, supposing I had a valid backup

Back