• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Preferred Domain Problem..Daily Reset..

diefig

New Pleskian
Hi Everyone
I recently upfraded to 11.5.30 Update #22 from v11 and have a problem with preferred domains.

At around 5am everyday all of the domains revert to a default plesk holding page and is fixed by going into the preferred settings and changing the setting to www.domain.tld or either of the other two options.

Ive tried swapping the settings file suggested here but no joy.. http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...erred-domain-Section-after-upgrade-11-to-11-5
I dont have any scheduled tasks running.

I'd be grateful for any other suggestings as getting up at 6am to reset all of my customers domains is getting a bit tiresome!!

Many thanks in advance :)

If this happens always at the same time, I think it has something related to scheduled tasks. I would suggest you to investigate Plesk logs for that particular time.

edays.in : i have to reset my DNS : Zone files setting to start my site.

I have same problem.

In two or three days i have to reset my DNS : Zone files setting. As every after two days my domain name www.edays.in is not resolvable. And after that i have to reset my DNS zone files to start my site.

I have make no scheduler or service .
Kindly help on this this.

As i am unable to get any service after repeated calls from my hosting company manashosting.com which uses parallels.

Please provide suggestion help on this is there any setting problem in my control panel.

Thanks
Sanjay

If this happens always at the same time, I think it has something related to scheduled tasks. I would suggest you to investigate Plesk logs for that particular time.

Thanks for the reply
There aren't any errors in Plesk in eventvwr on the server.
Nothing else scheduled on the server itself or in plesk.
Any other suggestions??

Many thanks...

I think that investigation directly on your server performed by Parallels Support Team would be more effective.

Back