• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem after latest update...

AlkatraZ

Basic Pleskian
Technical information:
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R)Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Version Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.15 os_SuSE 12.1
OS openSUSE 12.1
===
Describe the problem in order:

1) Today went to the Control Panel, checked update, see that there are any updated base packages... (Updates and Upgrades)

2) I see that there is Component Update, clicking on the link I see that there are updates base packages...

3) I press "Update"...

>> Then the problems begin

4) The update window hangs
5) PLESK enters the state of "stop", the update is not performed, the Control Panel is not available, although the sites are visible.
6) Using SSH run PLESK, everything starts to work, but no updates.
7) Using SSH give the command to update: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base
8) The update seems to have gone well
9) However, then there are the main problems. All of the sites are not available, the control panel is also not available.
10) When using SSH stop the Firewall: /sbin/rcSuSEfirewall2 stop
everything is restored, the sites are visible and there is access to the Control Panel.
11) As soon as I launch the Firewall, the problem persists. I before update did not change any Firewall settings...
===
How to solve the problem?
I would be grateful for help.

Back