• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem after upgrading from plesk 7.5.2 to 7.5.4

H

hit4869

I recently upgraded plesk 7.5.2 to 7.5.4 using the autoinstall ssh script (first I tried doing it from the plesk cp, but that failed because of some InnoDB-related problems, so I had no choice but to try the ssh option). After I got the InnoDB problems sorted out (there were some unused .frm files in /var/lib/mysql/psa that were causing the installer to fail), I was able to complete the upgrade in SSH, but the current plesk version still shows as 7.5.2, and now I cannot even log into the plesk cp (it gives the following errors):

Code:
Table 'psa.ControlVisibility' doesn't exist
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:183 psaerror(string "Table 'psa.ControlVisibility' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:403 getVisibilityCustomizations(string "/login_up.php3")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:412 getVisibility(string "login", boolean true, NULL "")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:208 isControlVisible(string "login", boolean true)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:134 fetch_hideable_button(string "commonButton", string "login", string "", string "", boolean false, string "", string "return login_oC(document.forms[0], document.forms[1])", boolean true, integer "3", boolean false, boolean false)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:144 comm_button(string "login", string "", string "return login_oC(document.forms[0], document.forms[1])", boolean true, integer "3")

enclosed is the logfile for the original upgrade I started from the plesk cp (the one that failed due to InnoDB errors)

Any ideas why the upgrade still fails?

Back