• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem During Ftp Backup

jaberz

New Pleskian
Hello

i have 6 plesk server in my company
i start ftp backup on all of this server
but one of my server do not transfer created backup to FTP server
when i test ftp setting it is correct,
and when i start only Server configuration backup it is successfully transfer to ftp server
but when i select Server configuration and content backup is created but do not transfer to ftp server
without any error
Please help me to solve this problem

Thank you

Plesk don't Generate any log
after change some setting
backup tart transfer to ftp server but not completely
plesk log says :
Failed to pack files backup_info_1404131410.xml in /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/backupdDAgDW [ 1039747072 bytes free of 9288978432 bytes total on mount point 0]
after that i change
DUMP_TMP_D
to another directory
but problem not solved

Back