• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem on Backup (MySQL) ERRORS and Mysql freezes

jcgalvez

Basic Pleskian
off.pngBackup Details

Up Level
Details
Creation date 2014-Apr-05 02:00:04
Backup name backup_info_1404050200.xml
Created by admin.png J.G
Error Log
Error: domain "xxx.com"

Cannot dump database content 'xxx_db' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'xxx_db'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.
STDERR: mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show table status like 'table\_alicuotas'': Lost connection to MySQL server during query (2013)

Error: domain "yyy.org.bo"

Cannot dump database content 'yyy_1' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'zzz_1'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.
STDERR: mysqldump: Got error: 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) when trying to connect

Error: domain "aaa.org.bo"

Cannot dump database content 'aaa_2' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'bbb_2'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.
STDERR: mysqldump: Got error: 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) when trying to connect

Error: domain "ccc.org.bo"

Cannot dump database content 'ddd_joomla' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'ddd_joomla'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.

Error: domain "fff.cc"

Cannot dump database content 'fff_moodle' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'ggg_moodle'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.

Error: domain "hhh.com"

Cannot dump database content 'hhh_1' of type 'mysql'

Error:

Cannot backup content of database 'hhh_1'. The mysqldump utility has returned '2'.

Warning: server "server"

Unable to backup server Site Builder content[Error in execute ''"C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\utils\bru.php" --backup --log=stdout --target=server_settings --file="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp15222.tmp"':
==========================================================================================================================
# Error: Cannot connect to local MySQL server. #
==========================================================================================================================
]

Problem: I noticed that BACKUP is giving this error, and while this error persists, mysql somehow DIES and obviously the server using mysql give the 500 error page not available

I have to go to control panel and restart the mysql program to start everything again.

But in backup is showing this error.

Please help to fix this problem I have to manually restart server every day.

One last thing, I'm with latest microupdate that is 11.5 microupdate 39 as of April 2, 2014

The problem seems to have origin by March 27 date of MicroUpdate 38 and since that microupdate i'm having this issue.

Any chance to step back to microupdate 37???

Thank you a lot

Javier

Last edited:
Normally it is related to disk space, can you please check if the disk space is ok on server ?

the user is using less than 1% of the space of the server, and the overuse is checked, so I guess is not a space issue

The problem not in user's limit of disk space but in common system free disk space of disk C:
Have you checked it?

I mean to say server space. Normally plesk takes backup on c drive only. If c drive gates fulls it gives above error.

Back