• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem when create database

jaberz

New Pleskian
Hello

when my users want create mssql database the see this error:

Error: Get database server version failed: mssqlmng failed: Invalid authorization specification
at (VADOConnection::eek:pen line 48)
at Unable to ADO conect with connection string: Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Initial Catalog=master;Data Source=(VADODatabaseProvider::connect line 182)
at execute console command --get-server-version(vconsoleapp::start line 100)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mssqlmng.exe" --get-server-version "--server=" "--login=" --password(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

but admin can create database without any problem
i follow this article:
https://kb.plesk.com/en/120053
but noting happend

please help me to solve this problems

Thank you

@IgorG, I actually ran into this myself today when trying to migrate to a brand new Plesk Onyx v17.0.17 Update #17 server. I found that for some reason the "plesksa" MSSQL user keeps getting locked out when the Migration & Transfer Manager attempts to copy/create a database. Within MSSQL, I had to uncheck "Enforce password policy" and then unlock the user for it to work properly again.

There is no external MSSQL access to the new Plesk Onyx server, so I believe something that the Migration agent is doing is causing the MSSQL user to get locked out.

Back