• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with Backup Process

PedroV.

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Since some days ago I have problem making backups on Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5 give me this error:

Warning: hosting "domain.com"
Failed to pack files backup-extra_domain.com_logs_1310291039 in /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/domain.com [ 43033755648 bytes free of 48871917568 bytes total on mount point 0]
Warning: hosting "domain.com"
Unable to create dump: Unable to create output file '/var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/domain.com/backup-extra_domain.com_logs_1310291039.tgz': No space left on device at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 74.
at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 74
Storage::Splitter::_writeToPart('Storage::Splitter=HASH(0x23305a0)', '\x{1f}\x{8b}\x{8}\x{0}c\x{90}oR\x{0}\x{3}', 10) called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 116
Storage::Splitter::addData('Storage::Splitter=HASH(0x23305a0)', '\x{1f}\x{8b}\x{8}\x{0}c\x{90}oR\x{0}\x{3}', 10) called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 30
Storage::Splitter::run() called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run.pm line 2645
IPC::Run::_do_kid_and_exit('IPC::Run=HASH(0x232e8e8)', 'HASH(0x1e9e3a0)') called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run.pm line 1363
IPC::Run::_spawn('IPC::Run=HASH(0x232e8e8)', 'HASH(0x1e9e3a0)') called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run.pm line 2779
eval {...} called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run.pm line 2776
IPC::Run::start('IPC::Run=HASH(0x232e8e8)') called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/IPC/Run.pm line 1433
IPC::Run::run('IPC::Run=HASH(0x232e8e8)') called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Storage.pm line 322

And continues the big log...

I check in Server Information and the info about hard drive is:

Hard Disk Usage
File system Total Used Available Capacity
/dev/root 19 841.20 MB 7 869.62 MB 10 971.63 MB 39.66%
/dev/md2 93 215.79 MB 11 139.48 MB 77 378.46 MB 11.95%

I have a lot of available space. Can anyone help me?

My server is CentOS 6.4.

Thank you

Last edited:
Can you please provide me following command output so that I can try to assist you in this regard.

Code:
df -h

df -i

Please make a note that when ever a backup task is initiated, firstly Parallels Plesk Panel creates a temporary files in /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/ and copies backup file from this directory to ftp. Therefore make sure that available free diskspace on '/usr' partitions is really enough.

Hello,

The problem is resolved, it's a problem with disk full of Inodes, I use the command df -i and I found the folder of php sessions are with million files I delete all the folder/files in this path /var/lib/php with name "sessions" and the Inodes return to 8%.

And maintain now in 8% since 29 october. Is possible to check if the cleaner of Plesk is running with success?

And maintain now in 8% since 29 october. Is possible to check if the cleaner of Plesk is running with success?
Just check that cron task /etc/cron.hourly/plesk-php-cleanuper works correctly.

Back