• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problem with FPM application served by nginx

fd_paz

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I have two websites on the same Cloud with Onyx 17.8.11. The first website I configured with "FPM application served by nginx" and it worked very well. While the second website, although I have configured with the same parameters, but still does not work. I recieve "403 Forbidden nginx" in frontend and "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" in backend. Also, after the unsuccessful attempt, in the WordPress backend, in the Media Library there are no more thumbnail images and even some icons like those of the Wpml are not seen correctly.
In frontend the images are correctly displayed.

I used the following code in the "Additional nginx directives" section:
if (!-e $request_filename) {
set $test P;
}
if ($uri !~ ^/(plesk-stat|webstat|webstat-ssl|ftpstat|anon_ftpstat|awstats-icon|internal-nginx-static-location)) {
set $test "${test}C";
}
if ($test = PC) {
rewrite ^/(.*)$ /index.php?$1;
}

gzip on;
gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.(?!.*SV1)";
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_types text/plain text/css application/x-javascript application/javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript image/x-icon image/bmp image/svg+xml;
gzip_vary on;

location ~* .(ogg|ogv|svg|svgz|eot|otf|woff|mp4|ttf|css|rss|atom|js|jpg|jpeg|gif|png|ico|zip|tgz|gz|rar|bz2|doc|xls|exe|ppt|tar|mid|midi|wav|bmp|rtf)$ {
expires max; log_not_found off;
}

I would like to know how I can solve the problem with FPM and especially how to repair my Wordpress? Attached I send Screenshots.

Thank you
wpml-icons.jpg library.jpg

Hi,
FPM: Unfortunately, that didn't help. "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" was not active on my domain. I tried to turn it on and off again, but the result has not changed. I can't activate "FPM application served by nginx" in Plesk for the domain in question.

WordPress: I cloned the entire website to another domain and everything is working properly (with FastCGI application served by Apache), but the same configuration does not work with the domain I configured (problem with Media Library and some icons), so the problem is something of the server side.

Thank you

This KB article can help you with resolving this issue Website hosted on Plesk server is not accessible: Too many redirects

Hi,
I get "403 Forbiden" and not "404 Not Found". I had already included the php code in my settings.

Two other links are not my case.

- I was able to repair Media Library by entering this code "define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', true);" in wp-config.php, but the problem with the icons still persists.
- I still can't activate FPM.

Thank you

Back