• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with php

Thanks for the update Gedsta1....I am patiently waiting. Im done with manually changing settings on my production servers. They need to patch it....hopefully they figure it out soon.

Would be nice if they would acknowledge this post and update this themselves though.

I Solved this problem

I change to domain common php settings

method 1 (one domain)
Home>Subscriptions>domainname.com>general tab> click customize > select php settings tab

safe_mode select off (This setting is sufficient.)

method 2 (all domain)

Tools & Settings > Panle> Simple View Settings > Php Settings

Extra (for method 1 and 2)

No need the following. but I set myself.

safe_mode_exec_dir select custom value = c:\windows\temp
session.save_path select custom value = c:\windows\temp
display_errors select off

Last edited:
method 1 (one domain)
Home>Subscriptions>domainname.com>general tab> click customize > select php settings tab

Mine is already set to that.

method 2 (all domain)

Tools & Settings > Panle> Simple View Settings > Php Settings

Mine is already set to that.

Extra (for method 1 and 2)

No need the following. but I set myself.

safe_mode_exec_dir select custom value = c:\windows\temp
session.save_path select custom value = c:\windows\temp
display_errors select off

I tried this as well, and still the issues are there.

Glad you managed to fix it for yourself, but it definitely does not sort my issues out.

I cannot upload any images using the current CMS that we have, rendering it pointless.

So sick of seeing this message after trying to upload

Copy failed. (5005)

Works flawlessly on Plesk 10.0.1 - But broken on Plesk 10.4.4

I just tried this off another thread

PLEASE ADD AT THE PHP SETTING IN THE CONTROL PANEL AT OPEN_BASEDIR: \

just that

Will not work 100% well but at least your customers would be able to upload by PHP. until Parallels fix the issue.

And I can now upload to the CMS - Happy days.

That solution helps but is unsafe and increase the process in your server.

This may have another solution more secure and permanent but just setting Open_basedir = \ may fix this issues.

BUT AGAIN!

PARALLELS SHALL AMDE A KB ABOUT THIS ISSUE, HOW IS POSSIBLE NO OFFICIAL NOTICE OR KB ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND HOW TO FIX CORRECTLY.

NO EVERYONE IS A MASTER IN PHP OR SERVER ADMINISTRATION, THE IDEA TO HAVE A CONTROL PANEL IS MADE THINGS EASY NO HARDER.

Igor and Pavel in my point of view you guys are so irresponsible and shows the company policies at don't even shows up in this thread to at least give us options or answer any of the questions.

Things like this made people think switch!

I soon new panels will come and our loyalty would be compromised and I can tell I am talking for most of user and people use The Panel for windows.

Igor, Thanks for answer.

This post has this error but mine not.

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=257412

Recreation:

1) Once the last update, the new domains or subscriptions add report error uploading.
cause: Open_basedir miss configuration.

Generic solution working at the moment, set at Open_basedir = \

All this configuration is made at the subscription personalized PHP setting subscription.

please review my post.

thanks

Parallels Plesk 10.4 for Windows
Windows 2008 RD x64

Issue: PhP Temporal directory permissions

Cause: Update Plesk 10.4
Diagnosis: Cannot upload files due TEMP folder do not allow open files or read files. this happens because each subscription has a PHP setting separately, happens when you create a new subscription or made any change to a old one to have customized PHP settings.

Temp folder error.

C:\Windows\Temp
Also I have try create a new folder: C:\Temp and give all permissions and inherent permissions but don't works neither.

Only solution so far until now working: setup at PHP Settings: Open_Basedir = \

Before the update all website has the access to upload files normally but after the update all uploads has been just stop.

Permissions and access rights to Temp folder are right.

Thank you. I have forwarded it to developers. I will update thread with results of investigation when I receive them.

Same here

Windows 2008 r2 x64

Same here problem here, amongst also completely ignoring the domains php version settings and many other things.

Release candidate my ar$£.

How I fixed it

Hey guys,

Just to let you know I had the same issue across all of my domains with Wordpress and solved it by editing the php.ini file. The file is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.ini" there are two lines that refer to "C:\Windows\Temp" that need to be changed.

I created a temp folder at "C:\Temp" and set the permissions to "Full Control" for all of the plesk services/users. Then changed the two lines to that location in the php.ini file. After that it worked in all domains for all applications. :)

Hope it works for you guys

You can use following workaround:

Add Windows TEMP to open_basedir list in registry value, for example:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[Wow6432Node]\PHP\Per Directory Values\C\Inetpub\vhosts\<domain>\httpdocs
open_basedir=C:\Inetpub\vhosts\<domain>\httpdocs\;c:\windows\temp\

or in Plesk GUI, domain PHP Settings. For example:

{DOCROOT}\;c:\windows\temp\

almost a year later - no fix for this?

I have just set-up a Wordpress site and get the same errors as originally mentioned at the top of this thread.

I find it incredible that after almost a year Parallels have not issued a patch/fix for this.

Is this normal?

Back