• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Problem with syncing new Subscriptions

sbirkmann

New Pleskian
Hi,

if i create a new Subscription, it's not synced. Also, the type of the domain is set to "No Hosting" even if i select a service plan.
There is no error message or something like that. After creating, I can click on the syncronize link => No change. It loads, but nothing changed.
It always displays: "Not syncronised".

Ok, next: I chance the Subscription details manually. Only the radios with Overquota etc is set.
All other changes are not handled. Domain numbers, Databases. Everything stays at zero after saving.

Changing the Plan, No change. Creating a new plan, no change.

I only can select "Overquota allowed" if i want to add a new subscription in order to create mails or databses.

No error is shown...

What can I do?

This is very strange. I can only advise you to enable debug mode and analyze possible errors when synchronizing Service Plan with a subscription in the /var/log/plesk/panel.log file.
I hope this helps to understand the reason.

Last time I saw a similar error I was mislead to select a service plan that was owned by a reseller account but included in the display of my admin account. I could select it, but the settings were not applied. Maybe the situation is similar in this case? Do the service plans belong to your account or might they belong to a reseller? In the second case you can select them, but the settings cannot be applied, just as you describe the symptoms.

Back