1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

problems after instalation

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by os2hosting, Jan 6, 2005.

1. os2hosting

os2hosting Guest

hi :)
    i installed sitebuilder on my Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 with Plesk 7.5.1 and looks like installation was sucessfull look http://sitebuilder.os2hosting.com/loging.php i can log in and in admin area every thing works good... but when i try to see for example http://sitebuilder.os2hosting.com/wizard/index.php i get a blank screen, in some other situations happens the same thing i dont know what happens.. and i must tell sw-soft support is not the best of the world... and they want... money... money... and money for every word... i think that sw software is good but they fault on crucial things... like supporting us... to see the application work... so if anyone of you can tell me what i must do... what i need to do... what i need to install or re-install and where i find it will be great... i have php 4.3.9 and somethimes plesk ask me for php 4.3.2

by the way... when i not found rh el3 rpm's what rpm's i must install? sometimes i cant solve my problems because i dont finf el3 rpms...

forgive my bad english and many thanks

2. eilko

eilko Regular Pleskian

73%
  3. os2hosting

os2hosting Guest

yes i have installed all rpm's from this file... so... what you think that should be done to solve this problem?

4. os2hosting

os2hosting Guest

when i try to install the rpms of this file i get the follow mensage:

package js-1.5rc5a-1 is already installed
    package sablotron-1.0.1-2 is already installed
    package php-xslt-1.0-0 is already installed
    package Sitebuilder_psa-1.1.0-rhel3.build041215.19 is already installed
    file /usr/lib/php4/xslt.so from install of php-xslt-1.0-0 conflicts with file from package php-xslt-1.0-0