• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problems after upgrading from 7.1.6 to 7.5.1

S

Shehabi

after upgrading my Server to please 7.5.1 i get weird interface.
I think something wrong with the language, I tried to reinstall the language rpm the same result, reinstall the whole thing, same result.
ok I checked the database ..
I got 2 tables in use (( Modules ,, PMM ))

all the inteface look like the attached file

also when I click on modules it wont work as I mentioned that the table isn't working .. so I get the following error
ERROR
Unable to query: Can't find file: 'Modules.MYI' (errno: 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Can't find file: 'Modules.MYI' (errno: 2)")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/ModuleMaker.php:2 db_query(string "SELECT id, name, packname, display_name, version, release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/modules.php:2 getmodules()

so I checked the file in /var/lib/mysql/psa
oh .. the file isn't there only the .frm file exsist

can anyone help solving this?
maybe if I can get the table structures and recreate them.
is it what is causing the language pharse not to work?

Thanks

Well... Of course you can recreate that particular table, but probably other tables could be corrupted. First of all try to fix them using MySQL tools.

I can't really help you, as I am still running Plesk 7.1.5, because of few errors - I am waiting for the 7.5.2. And I don't have such (Modules) table in psa database. :(

anton_latvia thanks for your reply.

can anyone get the table structure of PMM and Modules ??

thanks

Bump because I am being told that the Modules database does not exist.
I have also searched my server, and there is no database table by the name Modules.MYI.
Does anyone have the SQL code I can enter in to create this table?

I'm getting a similar error - except it occurs when trying to add a site, or user or start a service... Anyone know where to find the table structure for exp_event?

Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:56 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'service' AND source = 'plesk'")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:443 log_event(string "service", string "dns", string "started")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServiceControl.php:449 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:18 servicecontrol->action()

i started to get the same message when i click on the server modules... the .myi and .myd seem to just have disappeared :(

ps. i did upgrade mysql to 4.0.x (arts)

psa v7.5.2

Back