• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Problems converting backups to repository

Per ArneT

New Pleskian
I'm in the process of moving a bulk of domains from an old v7.5.4 server to v11.0.9. I use the following steps:
src server:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/domain_bu --backup --domain-name domain --dump-file /root/dumps/domain.dump --desc-file /root/dumps/desc/domain.description.txt

dest server:
I have the dumps in a ftp repository, and use the web interface under Backup Manager to "Copy to Server Repository".
Always the first file works fine, then on the next ones I get the error: "Warning: The backup file already exists in the local repository." and I have to wait a few minutes before trying again and the file will go through. This is an extremely annoying error, since it delays my work substantially.

Any pointers on how to fix this?

Best regards,
Per A Tollefsen

Back