• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems during migration

UweP

Regular Pleskian
Hi. I have the following problems when trying to migrate data/accounts from one server to the other (same OS, Debian 6.0.6):

Error: domain "thedomain.tld"
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update thedomain.tld -guid some_guid -vendor-guid some_vendor_guid -creation-date 2010-09-21 -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip the.ip -www-root httpdocs -login '' -passwd '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Wrong syntax for command's '-login' parameter.

Error: hosting "thedomain.tld"
The password was generated for user 'sysuser'. New password is 'thenewpassword'

This happens for several domains. Is there any way I can make this work so the hosting is working in the end? Cuz thee domains all don't even have a directory for data now and hosting is disabled.

And also can you tell me how to do all this using the commandline? oO Because I can't login to my old panel anymore. When I try to use the IP of the old server it always results in me beeing on the new server probably because I changed the host IP already.

I now have other problems during migration of these domains. Others work fine though. Here the errors:

Warning:
Cannot restore Virtual host of cmaass.de: the name '' is already used in Panel by Virtual host of dennislee.de.

Warning:
Cannot restore Virtual host of cmaass.de: the name '' is already used in Panel by Virtual host of dennislee.de.

Warning:

Warning:

Error:
Failed deployment of domain hurix.de

Error:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --lock-subscription hurix.de -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
The subscription hurix.de is not associated with any service plan.

Error:
Failed deployment of domain stressfabrik.de

Error:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --lock-subscription stressfabrik.de -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
The subscription stressfabrik.de is not associated with any service plan.

Error: domain "hurix.de"
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --set-subscription hurix.de -service-plans a0ef087a-346c-1a85-dbc2-75192c860613:1:c1b6e8b7-2e1b-7e02-1e8f-ae4b04339e6c:1 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
There is no such a service plan

Error: domain "stressfabrik.de"
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --set-subscription stressfabrik.de -service-plans a0ef087a-346c-1a85-dbc2-75192c860613:1:c1b6e8b7-2e1b-7e02-1e8f-ae4b04339e6c:1 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
There is no such a service plan

Can someone help me with these problems?

Thank you!

I just deleted all Subscriptions, Accounts etc. and redid the migration. I still get these errors with #26:

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update hurix.de -guid dc416c79-a5a6-4eef-8783-f9edb4d9ca5b -vendor-guid 570699a4-b1d8-49c9-92f6-f6fcccb47b16 -creation-date 2010-09-21 -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip new_ip -www-root httpdocs -login '' -passwd '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Error: hosting "hurix.de"
The password was generated for user 'sysuser'. New password is 'newpass'

it also doesn't migrate the subdomains of eg. cmaass.de but doesnt give me any error about this.

Ok I think that the domains are listed as "not hosted" and data is missing is caused by:
Cannot restore Virtual host of cmaass.de: the name '' is already used in Panel by Virtual host of ferienwohnung-haus-gisela.de.

This happens when I delete the domain ferienwohnung-haus-gisela.de again with another domain.

Can you please help me get rid of this "Cannot restore Virtual host" error?

Thank you!

freaky

Hello,

Same problem with migration :
Cannot restore Virtual host of DOMAIN.COM: the name '' is already used in Panel by Virtual host of ANOTHERDOMAIN.COM.

A solution Igor ?

I just deleted all Subscriptions, Accounts etc. and redid the migration. I still get these errors with #26:

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update hurix.de -guid dc416c79-a5a6-4eef-8783-f9edb4d9ca5b -vendor-guid 570699a4-b1d8-49c9-92f6-f6fcccb47b16 -creation-date 2010-09-21 -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip new_ip -www-root httpdocs -login '' -passwd '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Error: hosting "hurix.de"
The password was generated for user 'sysuser'. New password is 'newpass'

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=265257

Back