• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

psarestore from 7.0.4?

T

Tormente

Guest
I lost the drive on the 7.0.4 system and installed 7.5 Reloaded. But now I get :
ERROR: can't restore dump for PSA '7.0.4' on PSA '7.5.3'

Is there anything that can be done without wipping out the drive (again)? And I currently do not have access to another server... help :(
 
You can not restore directly. Uninstall Plesk 7.5 and install 7.0. Then restore and upload to 7.1 and then to 7.5.
 
I meant to delete this post...

I was able to get the drive up on another system and used the migrate function. Lost some data but not much. :)
 
Back
Top