1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Publish to unlimited servers...

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by emsol, Nov 8, 2005.

1. emsol

emsol Guest

Hi, I hope soemone can answer this question...

I understand that when you purchase the licence for this product it prevents you form allowing users to publish via ftp unless you purchase the unlimited servers licence - is this correct ?

or, have i got my wires crossed ?

We have one server with sitebuilder on and I want the users to publish via ftp to their own domains which are hosted on other servers.

Can someone clarify this ? I paid for the multiple server licence and I'm not sure we need it !

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix is designed to publish sites to a SINGLE server by default (Plesk or non-Plesk). If you wish to enable your SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix software to publish websites to multiple servers add the Multi-Server Publishing option from the Additional Features section.
    So If you have none Multi-Server Publishing option then you can publish only to ONE server. That's the difference.