• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publish to unlimited servers...

E

emsol

Hi, I hope soemone can answer this question...

I understand that when you purchase the licence for this product it prevents you form allowing users to publish via ftp unless you purchase the unlimited servers licence - is this correct ?

or, have i got my wires crossed ?

We have one server with sitebuilder on and I want the users to publish via ftp to their own domains which are hosted on other servers.

Can someone clarify this ? I paid for the multiple server licence and I'm not sure we need it !

SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix is designed to publish sites to a SINGLE server by default (Plesk or non-Plesk). If you wish to enable your SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix software to publish websites to multiple servers add the Multi-Server Publishing option from the Additional Features section.
So If you have none Multi-Server Publishing option then you can publish only to ONE server. That's the difference.

Back