• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Puchase Plesk VPS Edition

A

Adam :: Envise

Guest
Hi guys,

Just setup some new VPS with a provider who uses Xen, and don't offer any control panels. I've installed Plesk 8.6 Trial without a hitch, however, I've been trying to find the VPS licenses, and have contacted sales a couple of times, and have heard nothing back.

Am I missing something? Are you able to get the Plesk VPS license pricing on a Xen based VPS, or am I just not looking hard enough?

Thanks,
Adam
 
Hi Adam,

The VPS-only Plesk licence is only for Virtuozzo (as far as I know).

You will have to use the full version.

Talk to a good Parallels reseller such as www.4psa.com who will be able to help of Parallels sales people aren't answering your messages.

Faris.
 
Hi Faris,

Thanks for that, looks like I'll have to move to a VZ provider then :(

I should have looked into that before signing with my current provider :)

Cheers,
Adam
 
Well there's a very good chance that if you move to a company that uses Virtuozzo that you'll get the option of having Plesk pre-installed anyway. They kind of go hand in hand in a way.


Faris.
 
Back
Top