• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

qmail stopping @ fbsd 4.9

G

GGWS Chris

Hi,

I have a FreeBSD 4.9 server that I have recently upgraded to Plesk 7.5.4. Ever since then I have been getting complaints of qmail stopping and e-mails not being sent, and one complaint of e-mails not being recieved.

I know there are issues with mail on 7.5.4-- has anyone come any closer to resolving this?

Then that would explain why Qmail keeps stopping. The watchdog module is buggy. Either uninstall it, or search the forum for the tweak to it for handling Qmail properly.

We always uninstall it, then use other 3rd party monitoring/process restarting packages, there are both free ones (SIM) and commercial ones (4psa).

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Then that would explain why Qmail keeps stopping. The watchdog module is buggy. Either uninstall it, or search the forum for the tweak to it for handling Qmail properly.

We always uninstall it, then use other 3rd party monitoring/process restarting packages, there are both free ones (SIM) and commercial ones (4psa).

Back