1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions on Plesk and RHEL licences

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Mr.Yes, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Mr.Yes

Mr.Yes Guest

hello,

About Plesk: i have a second box in the data center for emergency time (not in production), now, is it possible to use the same Plesk licence key of my production box on the emergency box too, so i can have an emegency server ready to substitute the primary just in case .. ??

About RHEL3: i bought a licence from Red Hat for about 360 USD, now i don't understand if i have to pay 360 USD every year to have my server updated via up2date?? If yes (hope no) and i have 50 server, i have to spend 360 USD every year for every server???

Thanx

2. JLChafardet

JLChafardet Regular Pleskian

57%
    for the plesk lisence question, you must have a key separated on each server

the redhat one, well i am not clear on that matter, but i think that you can make an arrangement on updates if you own 50 server so you can pay a lower fee and update them all with 1 lisence.

regards