1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Register in Plesk-Console

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 3.2 for Windows' started by lentinus, Jun 28, 2007.

1. lentinus

lentinus Guest

Hello,

i have successfully installed Sitebuilder and activated the Sitebuilder Component in Plesk/Server/Components/Sitebuilder

But on the domains-area in the plesk-console the SiteBuilder-Assistent-Icon is still unavailable.

Is there a documentation how to integrate the SiteBuilder into Plesk?

Thanks!

2. Sinclair

Sinclair Guest

Did you activate Sitebuilder for the particular domain? In Hosting options there should be Sitebuilder checkbox; you should mark it and make sure ASP.NET 2.0 is also enabled.

3. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    To complete integration with Plesk for appropriate domain you need to accomplish following actions in Plesk:

1) In Plesk admin CP -> Clients -> <CLIENT_NAME> -> Preferences you need to check 'Create Sitebuilder User'

<CLIENT_NAME> is the owner of domain for which you wish to activate Sitebuilder

2) On appropriate domain for this client go into hosting Setup page and check 'Publish site with Sitebuilder'.

3) After that for this domain Sitebuilder button should be accessible.

Please check it up and let me know about the results.